Friday, March 5, 2010

Timo is such a cool customer.

Mr. Timothy Wakefield has decided to start contributing to a REALLY neat charity while doing what he loves - being active outside.  The more miles he racks up, the more dough he forks out.  Pretty neat - you should check it out and see if that is something you would be interested in doing on your own too or help timo donate.  Soles for souls.
Timo's page (for reference): http://www.soles4soulsfundraising.org/timothy_wakefield

Have a great day, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Katie, you're so sweet! By the way, I responded to your question about what makes you feel feminine(or something to that effect :), but for some reason it didn't stick. I loved the question so much I'm going to answer it now: Making a really great meal that I've put a lot of effort and creativity into makes me feel feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering Sarah! That is a GOOD answer!! You are right - cooking, especially with a cutie apron, is such a fun, feminine accomplishment. Have a great weekend Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timo is an annoying Saturday cycler! They drive me crazy. But I guess I can deal with it if it's for a good cause ;)

    ReplyDelete