Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 80 - Anxious

From hence forth (or at least until May 21st) this will be the official wedding countdown/"what have you accomplished today for the wedding?" blog.  Before and After pictures will begin in the next few weeks, and maybe some emotional breakdowns should also be making an appearance.  I don't know if you readers know this about me or not, but I live in a house pretty close to 900 sq.ft. with two other women (one being my 95 yr. old grandmother).  "What?!" you say. - "Yes", I say back.  This is a difficult situation (being the wearer of so many hats), but I'm going to just kick it into high gear anyway and scream Yee-haw into my oblivion of planting, painting, construction, and forking over dough.  Wish me luck, all.  I sure will need it, and a drink, when its all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment