Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 71. Rain, Rain, Go Away.

Good morning!  Still raining...

Yesterday's trip to Birmingham was so fun.  Mom and I had the BEST time!!  I just love those girls at Ivory and White!

Catherine Ryals is doing my alterations, and she is just one more sweet person that I like there! This is where I stood yesterday getting pinned in my dress, and LOVING it!!!

Also, check out my weddin' shoes.  I feel so lady-like in them!  It did get a little old standing in them for a few hours, but that will just help me break them in.
Next week, I'll get some outside work done, I promise.
Good news - Mr. Lee will be coming next week to work on the smokehouse.
More good news - Timo is visiting today to talk to Dr. Screws! We are going to talk about the ceremony as well as marriage in general.  Can't wait to see his sweet face!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you find your shoes? Im in a desperate hunt for some!

    ReplyDelete