Thursday, March 11, 2010

Days 73 and 72. Ink Blots and Fittings.

Since there is a torrential downpour going on in the American South, there is no getting work completed outside.  There was one bright spot yesterday when I snapped these pictures:


Yesterday, I started work on addressing the wedding invitations.  For some reason, I was having a hard time with the ink, and I spilled it all over the rug in the living room.  Whatever, it's fine.  If you see my mom, don't mention it.  She hasn't noticed it yet.  The Fed-Ex man delivered the invites the day before and absolutely made my day! 

"I have a delivery"
-I look down, and the box has BetsyWhite plastered across the top. 
"YESS!! They are my wedding invitations!!!"
"Can you just sign in the box, ma'am"
"Oh, I am SO excited!  You have just MADE MY DAY!"
"Lankford, last name? Aiight."
"Thank you Mr. Fed-Ex!!!!!!!"
"Yeah."
He was a happy man.

Today, Mom and I will be heading down to Birmingham for my first dress fitting!  I'm a little nervous that the shoes I bought are going to be too tall, but they are so pretty that it wont matter if they show a little.  I'll let you know how it goes!

Have a FABULOUS day!

P.S. I will be visiting with Miss Scoutie this weekend, so maybe next Thursday she'll make a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment