Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Days 77,76,75, and 74. Urgh.

I had a lot to do this weekend that did not include wedding stuff, unfortunately.  That was a real bummer because I wanted to be outside in the BEAUTIFUL weather. Hence, URGH - I feel like I'm never going to get finished.  However, I did get a few things accomplished on Sunday and Monday. 

1. Finally finished the back patio.  The reason it was SO junked out was because there was nowhere to put all the treasures I found in the smokehouse.
Before and After
2. Cleaned out more flower beds.

3. Blew leaves, but not enough.

4. Sifted through all the glass jars.  170 and counting. YESS!!  We're definitely gonna have some lanterns!


These blue ones are my favorite.

TO DO:
1.  My mom is SO mad - I totally tore up the back steps.  There was some ugly old outdoor carpet, and I tore it off.  It looks better, I promise.  I now have to start working on scrubbing off the adhesive and maybe fashion some stone.  We'll see - lets not dream too big here, Katie.


2. Finish the flower beds.

3. Finish blowing leaves.

4. Figure out something to do with this mess that I pulled out of the smokehouse.

It's going to rain this week, we'll probably deal with it next week.
Whatever.



2 comments:

  1. Progress, progress! It's getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete