Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh Woah is Me..blah blah blah

Firstly, I know this is going to be a very self-centered post, we'll just call it venting.  I'll let it go, then not talk about it again. 

This blog is about what I'm doing in the downtime, the time before something big/exciting happens.  Right now I'm at home, waiting on a job and a wedding.  However, I cannot help but be so jealous of my friends.  I was just looking at pictures online of things that people are doing - they're moving away, getting a crazy exciting job, going to amazing places.  Right now, I'm waiting. 

While looking at other people's blogs I've noticed that I'm in the same boat with a lot of people.  Something that I need to accept is that there is a time for waiting and a time for action.  God is doing all of this for me - the downtime and the exciting times, and there is a reason for it all.  Why am I being so selfish?  I know that He is trying to teach me things that I would not learn otherwise because He loves me, and I know that it's my humanly nature that is not satisfied.  I am struggling with my post-college purpose, but I also know that there IS a purpose for me, and I just don't know it yet.

There is so much in my life right now that I shouldn't be taking for granted and for which I'm thankful.  Are there any of my bloggie-buds out there struggling with their waiting time too? 

Okay, promise I won't be talkin' crazy again.  Thanks y'all for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment