Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Got the Fleas


HI! My name is Scoutie Wakefield and I have the fleas. 

I'm pretty embarrassed about it.  I've been scratching a lot and jingling my collar all over the house.  My mom and dad keep looking at my belly and trying to get the fleas, but it just makes me too nervous, so I run away. 

The other day, they even gave me a bath and sprayed me with some really stinky stuff.  I told them that I already like the way I smell before they gave me a bath.  They told me that all my fleas would be gone if I would only stay still and not roll around in the grass after they put it on.  I think that really I just did something wrong because they put me in my crate after that.

I'm still scratching, but not like crazy.  Well, I'm going to go chase some squirrels. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment