Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Creep.

Timothy and I had a loverly dinner last week to Ricatoni's with two of our new friends, Adam and Lauren Connolly. We were having so much fun talking, giving them a tour of the house, and drinking wine when...... "Hey, did y'all know you have a snake in the pool???" WHAT?! When people say, "Oh, it's not poisonous.." Call me crazy, but I DON'T CARE. I really try not to be such a baby, but HELLO, it's a SNAKE!

To make things worse, it just hung around the rest of the week on the top step of the pool. You know I wasn't about to get it out. Here it is, in all of it's nonpoisonous glory. I really zoomed in on the camera so I wouldn't have to get close.


I started calling it "The Creep" because I didn't want to actually say "the snake" anymore. It's sort of sinister I think. Normally, names aren't given to animals that don't have fur in my book; however, this is a special circumstance.
After these last two posts, this could be the critter blog. Better discussions next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment