Monday, November 16, 2009

24

This weekend was sweet Timo's birthday.  He has been here for 24 years now; how crazy it is to think I've known him for over a fifth of his life.  Its fun to know that the plan is to be a-knowin' him for many more years. 

Since it was my weekend to stay at home to help with Mama Sisk, I wasn't able to see him on the big day.  (I feel so badly about it.) Thanks soccer moms and soccer kids for making him feel special - they gave him a cake, sang him "Happy Birthday" (numerous times from what I heard), and told him how great he is (how true).

Timo's favorite cake is a pineapple upside-down cake, and of course his mom made it for him on Saturday.  I'm sad I missed out on that; let me tell you, Sherr-bear's pineapple UD cakes are the bomb!!  Timothy's mom is always so thoughtful - I'm so thankful that I am going to be part of another loving family.  Mr. Timo and I are a very blessed couple, you know?

Mr. Timo,

I'm sorry that I missed your birthday. Sad day.  Next year, we will have a ginormous happy birthday shindig for your quarter-life celebration!!!  I love you very much, and promise to bring you a birthday present when I visit this weekend.  Don't get your hopes up for a football video game because I'm not that kind of a girl.

Miss you Miss you Miss you,
Love you Love you Love you,
Katie

P.S. I bought some dining room chairs for us for ten bucks! Whoop Whoop!


No comments:

Post a Comment