Friday, November 6, 2009

Grateful for Today

I'm so excited! and late... I was supposed to leave out of Scottsboro riiiighhht.... now.  The reason I'm leaving is that I'm going to visit Mr. Timo today!! Oh well, Timo will wait.  The bad news is he is sick, BUT he's going to get a shot in a little while.  Poor little guy...I'm sure he won't be too sick to watch the football games tomorrow..just a feeling.

Yesterday I drove around and took some pictures of Scottsboro with the changing leaves.. Ahh.  Sometimes when I'm stuck in this house I feel so isolated and depressed, but for the most part I do feel blessed to live here in this beautiful place - here's the proof:

Wow, how beautiful is this?!  Thank you Lord.


This is the littlest pond ever on my street.


And my backyard.  If you'll look closely you can see the outhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment