Thursday, February 11, 2010

Poutin' Thursdays

Scouter the Pouter will be posting every Thursday (unless she's too busy hunting squirrels), so please remember to read her posts as if a three year old with a lisp is speaking.  She has a speech impediment, and its just too difficult to spell everything the way she says it.

Hewwooohh.  Gud Mohning!! 
A few months ago my mom, dad, and gwandma went on a walk to the park where a man named Mr. Rob kept taking pictures of mom and dad.  I really didn't like that man very much - I don't like new people a lot.  He didn't take enough pictures of me, so while he was taking pictures of mom and dad, I hunted all the wiley squirrels that live in parks.  They are really crazy there, so I jerked my gwandma around everywhere.  But thats okay, because chasing squirrels is the most fun ever and I'm sure everyone else likes it as much as I do.  Last week, my mom said the pictures of me were in, and that I look beautiful.  Boy was she right.  I'm so cute!!


This is my mom, my dad, and me there in the middle at the bottom.  There were a lot of really wierd smells back in that alley - I was in heaven.  I'm smiling because gwandma kept giving me tweeets!  She loves me. 


I didn't look really all that happy here because I don't really trust Mr. Rob that much - he's a stranger.  I was growling.  Mom and dad were really embarrassed.  Sorry.


This is my favorite picture of myself.  I look verrry beautiful and furry here.

Thanks Mr. Rob for making me look so puppy-licious.

1 comment:

  1. so i officially wet my pants when i read this! josh and i had NO idea that it all was from the perspective of your puppy dog til the end!!! love you!!! (Josh's comment: I had no idea she was this funny!" My response, "Oh, you really have NO idea!" love you Katie Kate

    ReplyDelete