Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I almost got that squirrel

For those of you who have not talked to Scout before, please read this in your head with a lisp like a 3 year old. - She's almost three.

What I do everyday is like this: wake up, use bathroom, make dad chase me around the yard, chase squirrels, hide in the brush, go in when I feel like it, eat dog food, sleep till dad gets home, then go outside and play some more and eat human food when I can. 
A lot of the time while I'm at house by myself I hunt the squirrels from inside of my house.  When I watch them play and shake their tails at me, I get really mad and want to get 'em.  They are making fun of me because I can't go outside.
 
The other day, my mom and dad were eating human food and told me that I couldn't have any, so I decided to go hunt squirrels.  If I can't get a belly rub or the human foods, then I hunt the squirrels.  So there was one really really mean one outside on my swing.  He was shakin his tail everywheres.  I barked and growled at him, and told him to "Get outta here squirrel!"  Well he didn't listen, so I jumped up on the window.  When I jumped up, the window kept going!  My mom said I broke the window and was really mad at me.  She said I couldda got hurt, but I thought, "If I could just get outside, that squirrel will get hurt." 

I hate the squirrels.  I gotta take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment