Monday, January 25, 2010

Back in the swang of thangs

Good morning all!
I would like to say that I am sooo happy to be back in the swing of things.  I finished the showroom job last week.  I wish that I had slept in the showroom because I could have gotten more work done; however, I doubt everyone else would have appreciated my unshowered scent.  This week holds a lot of fun wedding things.

1. MY DRESS IS IN!!  Smeller and I are going down on Tuesday to try her on, and see how she fits.  I'm SO excited y'all.
2. Mr. Bruce is coming by on Thursday to walk the grounds with me, and figure out what we are going to need to rent for the big day.
3. I'm going to slam Timo if he doesn't do the things I've written down for him to do on his wedding list.  (This might or might not be a joke - stay tuned).
4. Going to help Carrie-Berry pick out bridesmaid dresses on Saturday.  Whoop-Whoop!!  I can't wait to see her in her WEDDING GOWN!!!
SO! That is going to be my week in a nutshell, but I'll get back to you on pictures, etc. from the past two week's hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment