Thursday, September 17, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

I made it back from Vegas - and the one day I was able to spend having fun was GREAT! Timothy was able to play while I worked the first two days, and he had so much fun...I don't really know what he was doing, but he was having fun.

We definetely want to go back sometime, and stay for longer than we did. While we were there, we went to the Cirque du Soleil Beatles LOVE show. It was AMAZING. I can't even describe what it was like, because it was really like nothing I've ever seen!! I wish we had pictures, but NO PHOTOGRAPHY PLEASE!

Here is a picture of us after we sat down after a HOT walk. It was over 100 degrees every day we were there - BLAZING.



We watched "The Hangover" a few months ago, so we were expecting our trip to be CRRAAZY, and Timothy did try to make it his bachelor party all by himself; however, the craziest things we encountered were taxi drivers. Here are some pictures of Caesar's Palace - like the Hangover. When we first walked into the lobby, a Mariachi band was playing with at least one hundred people gathered round with people dancing. So exciting.



It was a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment